Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Web Tools Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
user ability to create an email and a custom link to check said mail

I want to offer users of a particular site the ability to set up an email account without my having to do it for them, and/or the ability to change their own password. Also I would like for them to have the ability to check their email on site without it logging into the bravenet mail server. I tried the iframe, but apparently bravenet doesn't like that sort of thing.

Re: user ability to create an email and a custom link to check said mail

You seem to be trying to describe some sort of hybrid between running your own email server and outsourcing that process to Bravenet.

If you have a business proposal for Bravenet I would suggest putting it in writing and contacting them direct but, unless you are totally failing to accurately describe what you are doing, this doesn't sound like anything within the scope of the off the shelf packages.

Re: user ability to create an email and a custom link to check said mail

Peter is correct, this is not possible. You would need to host and provide your own email server for that.