Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Web Tools Discussions
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Forum Layout Changes

My forum is Password Protected for use by club members but some of my forum users are reporting problems over last few days

* with postings by non-members which appear and disappear,
* posts in Chinese,
* posts from other forums appearing in our threads,
* being only able to view threads from recent posts and not the original post.

I can't see their problems though when I log in but I can see Bravenet have changed the layout of the forum between a post at 'Aug 11, 2012 - 10:54PM where the 'Quote/Reply' buttons are on the right in in two-tone blue boxes and Aug 12, 2012 - 11:42PM (Times are GMT)and subsequent posts where the 'Quote/Reply' buttons are in small boxes on the left and the header is stacked on the left whereas earlier the heading of each reply was landscape. Are my users problems being caused by upgrades to the forum by Bravenet, and when will these changes be settled?

As a longtime user of Bravenet PRO software I'd appreciate an answer.

Re: Forum Layout Changes

As I said to another user,

You're not the only one this is happening to. I read that there is a bug going on.

Steve, of the Bravenet staff says that he's working on getting this problem fixed.

Link:
http://pub11.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=928476868&frmid=9146&msgid=1110695&cmd=show