Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Copy/Paste Code Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Password Protection

I have pasted both codes into my website (a test page for the time being) and it looks as it should do, I guess. However, how/where do I put in the User name and Password which the the visitors should use to get access? I'm new to webdesign and I guess the solution is pretty simple, I just have not been able to figure it out. I use RapidWeaver 5 on a MacBook Pro 10.8.2.

Re: Password Protection

To create userids and passwords you log in to your Bravenet account. Select Webapps and then select the service.

Thank you. I knew it would be simple. Since we are at it, I have another question.
I have made a special LogIn page and made that the Home page. That means that when logging in, the system just opens the LogIn (new Home) Page again. Can I get it to point to and open another page instead i.e. the old Home page?
Appreciate your (or somebodys) reply.

Log on.
Click Web Apps. Click Password protect. Click Manage Accounts. Edit the account in question to set new page.
Photobucket

Thanks very much!