Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Copy/Paste Code Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
guestbook code not working

I copied and paste the code in the html on my page then I got a message saying in order for it to work it added defer defer on the code and it is not showing the guestbook on my page now

Re: guestbook code not working

You lost me with "added defer defer". But it is very unlikely that anyone can find out what you did wrong without the URL of the page.

src="http://apps.bravenet.com/go.js?service=guestbook;id=1;usernum=1094789478" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"

Sorry, couldn't find a trace of that code on any of the pages of your site. The error may be mine - which page should I be looking at?

Had the same problem should there be a main page ??

I got rid of it and I am trying something else thanks for you time just the same

Your guestbook seems to be working fine here, though.

I suppose the message did not say defer defer, but perhaps defer="defer" as explained on this page?

When I put the code for the guestbook on my site on google sites, I can't see it and there is this sentence:
ATTENZIONE: il codice HTML contiene alcuni tag che non sono consentiti. Questi sono stati rimossi dalle modifiche.

Warning: The HTML code has not-allowed tags. They have been removed.

Any ideas?

Ask Google, they have been playing silly ****** with your code.