Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Copy/Paste Code Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Counter

I have copy/pasted the Bravenet code to this website but nothing appears on screen, although I have a similar counter on another site which is working without any problems. Can anyone, Braveney included, hazard a guess as to why it is not working?

Re: Counter

Well, I have an idea as to why it isn't working, but I don't know how it got that way. What I suggest you do is this:

Look at the code on your page, and copy the line of the counter code that starts
language=.... into notepad.
Log on, go to the web apps and get the code again. Paste the same line into notepad below the other one.

I could tell you what the problem is, but someone just told me the edit message facility doesn't work. And when you are tired (like I am now), it is very easy to mess up when trying to add both codes and the codes that make codes appear in the forum instead of being code....

Did I make that clear? Probably not, I told you I was tired. But do what I said, and you'll spot it right away. Just look for the &s in the correct code.

----------------------
This part was added by editing one minute later, so it seems it is working. (Well, if it doesn't nobody is going to read this).

Forgot to say: I don't know what happened, but it is probably the software you are using to create your page that is trying too hard to help you.