Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Copy/Paste Code Discussions
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
code for message forum

Hi, No luck on another forum so will try here. If I use the embed code on my website for the message forum, you can not open the messages to read them. You can post a new one. I tried the link code and then I able to open a message but I do not like the look of it on the website. What would cause this to happen? I am using Bravenet for free so I can not get support. Does anyone know if you can buy a one time support to fix a problem? Thank you.

Re: code for message forum

No luck involved. Your other message didn't make sense (no URL, for one thing), this one did. I don't have a solution for you, but the problem seems to be with the php on your page. Pasting your service code into an empty page with little else went fine, and messages opened. Now that we have your URL someone better at php (or less lazy) may find out what the problem is.

Re: code for message forum

Hi, Thank you for your response. I took the code from Bravenet and put it in a new page on my website. It is working now. Thank you very much. I appreciate it.