Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Coding Discussions
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
I'd like to spread the fields of my email form across the page instead of straight up and down.

My email form only posts one field per line, making this a very long vertical form. I'd like to spread it out a bit so that there isn't so much wasted space on each line.

Can someone explain what sort of coding modifications are needed without corrupting the actual information sent to me?

Thank you in advance!

Re: I'd like to spread the fields of my email form across the page instead of straight up and dow

Forms are one feature that still requires a decent understanding of html to use effectively. I would suggest spending some time on the W3Schools website rather than asking a third party to try and second guess your desired layout.

Re: I\\\'d like to spread the fields of my email form across the page instead of straigh

Instead of PATRONIZING someone asking for help (by assuming they don't know anything about HTML without asking what their level of expertise is), how about either keeping the condescension to yourself, or at least not swatting me like a mosquito biting you during the hot season?

Isn't there some sort of code of conduct banning rudeness in this forum?

Re: I would like to spread the fields of my email form across the page instead of straigh

It is better to confine a discussion to a single thread. I assume you have been insulted while asking a version of the same question in another thread or another forum.

(For reasons that will be obvious if you think about it, that annoys people, sometimes resulting in sharp responses).

But by responding to a slight in forum A with a message in forum B, you come across as a crazy person debating voices only you can hear.

Re: I would like to spread the fields of my email form across the page instead of straigh

Well, apparently it's too advanced a puzzle for you and your wingman.

Perhaps if you two were as savvy with HTML as you are at snappy comebacks and trolling message boards, you might have known the solution to my issue. But that being what it is, I'm going to do what I should have done to begin with and entrust my issues to the professionals instead of script kiddies like yourselves.

Oh, and let me save you the trouble of tapping a follow up to your witty reparte, Audience of One: I've unsubcribed from this thread, thereby robbing you and your fellow troll any worthwhile reward of following up on your comedy routine.

Ciao!