Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Coding Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Membership Site

Help Please, Please, Please

I need to make my site a membership site with 2 (maybe 3) levels of payment. Can I do this with Bravesites pro? I do not have pro yet because I am not sure if it will do what I need it to do. If it does...I go pro.

Next question - Do I need wordpress to do this.....To tell you the truth I am just at a loss.

Next question - is there anyone who could work this magic for me. I can do the site - I just need someone who can turn it into a membership site.

Re: Membership Site

Not with Bravesites, you would need FTP access. You would have to start from scratch on Bravehost.

No idea about Wordpress. It is primarily a blogging tool but it is possible that it could be (ab)used in the way that you want.

Re: Membership Site

Thanks for the reply.

DESPERATELY looking for anyone who can help me out with this. Steve from Support seems to be know a lot about this - anyone know how I can contact him.

Note: The website has been built on bravesites platform - I need someone to help me turn it into a membership site.