Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Coding Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How do I get more space for more than the allowed 65,000 characters

So I am using the website layout wizard for my website and it says 65,000 characters per block. The problem is I have a big list that I need for one of my pages. Is there someway to make more space. Or can I somehow make one page of my website different so I can put the list on it. I tried changing the layout, but it changes it for all my pages. And it still seemed to have the character max set the same. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Re: How do I get more space for more than the allowed 65,000 characters

And your website is?

Re: How do I get more space for more than the allowed 65,000 characters

I'm kind of curious about your website too, neither John's Rib House or the Mcsportscards page seem to be Wizard pages. But they do show that you can make pages outside Wizard. Put your list on one, upload to the Wizard site. It will work, but it won't be on your menu. You will just have to create links to it like you would to an external page elsewhere.

If having it on the menu is important, one way might be to use the 65000 on a Wizard page to start the list, and then say "Click here to see rest of list"