Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Coding Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
My website marked with Red Warning from Google

Sorry guys, if this is not the right place for this help question.

If anyone could help me with the problem I stated above. Yes yesterday, I found out my website was marked with a warning from Google browser saying that my site has contents that may harm computers if opened. Something about 'hackers' is also mentioned in the warning.

Please tell me more on this warning ... and how can I solve this problem?... what should I do?

For the time being I have disabled my site to avoid visiting and for me to find help on this problem.

Thank you and answer me at your convenience!

Re: My website marked with Red Warning from Google

What content were you hosting? We ask that you contact Google regarding this as we're not able to affect this site warning status.

Thank you.

Email  

I'd like to 'check' and make sure I don't have one of those warnings at google. Not one of my favorites at all. :) How did you find out you had it? :)

Thank you guys for the replies to this issue.
Well first of all, my site is now ok - google warning has disappeared. Yes I requested google to check again and I did not see the warning then.

There was help coming by the support centre after reporting the issue to them. I also had removed the image which I believed to have contributed to the warning. Things have gone back normal.

Thanks again guys!

Quote: Gabriel
I'd like to 'check' and make sure I don't have one of those warnings at google. Not one of my favorites at all. :) How did you find out you had it? :)

Yes Gabriel, try not to get that warning and make sure to be careful in what you do or add into your site.

I first found out that warning after refreshing my edited page when the warning popped up. I then reported the issue to Bravenet and disabled the site until I had the problem resolved.

Thank you.