Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.
1. I am trying to create a responsive website design at www.unlocking-family-ties-through-genealogy.com
2. When I add links to the horizontal nav bar along the top of the page, it looks fine on my 1920 px screeen.
3. When I resize it to the width of a phone, all of the links re-align vertically, so the user does not have to pan from side-to-side.
4. Problem: When the links re-align in such a way, depending on how many there are, it covers up large portions of my content below it.
5. This same problem occurs when the content is located outside of a container, insider of a container, or inside of a container-fluid.
6. Can you share how to get this content to stack so that it can all be seen when it re-aligns?
7. Thank you for your help.
I read a good article on this topic. here is the link https://artjoker.net/blog/points-to-check-your-ecommerce-website-responsiveness/
Good topic! I wanna share also with article Responsive web design VS adaplive web design - https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/responsive-web-design-vs-adaptive-web-design-how-to-make-your-choice