Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Web Design Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Responsive Website

1. I am trying to create a responsive website design at www.unlocking-family-ties-through-genealogy.com

2. When I add links to the horizontal nav bar along the top of the page, it looks fine on my 1920 px screeen.

3. When I resize it to the width of a phone, all of the links re-align vertically, so the user does not have to pan from side-to-side.

4. Problem: When the links re-align in such a way, depending on how many there are, it covers up large portions of my content below it.

5. This same problem occurs when the content is located outside of a container, insider of a container, or inside of a container-fluid.

6. Can you share how to get this content to stack so that it can all be seen when it re-aligns?

7. Thank you for your help.

Jennifer

Re: Responsive Website

chào bạn. mình đang cố gắng làm 1 trang web về bất động sản thay thế một blogspot
bạn nào có kinh nghiệm xin chỉ giúp
thaks an
Biệt thự gamuda gardens

Re: Responsive Website

The specialized execution of this modus operandi varies from site to site, yet the final produce is the same: an outline and format that objectives a solitary doohickey or determination. This has been an unbelievable approach for a quantity of online distributers since custom paper writing company it offers such a great amount of adaptability in the presence of versatile material. By isolating a plan into two altogether unique usage, the points of confinement to what should be potential on a versatile site are almost boundless.

Email