Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Web Design Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
can't get into my guestbook to view message

I got an email saying someone had signed my guestbook and I could logon to preview and accept or deny. When I clicked on the link, I couldn't find a link to manage guestbook?? When I went to support to ask how, I got a message that "we don't support free guestbooks, consider upgrading". Does that mean I lose all the messages that were in my book? I've had it since my son died and have some irreplaceable messages! Someone please help.
Strawberry

Re: can't get into my guestbook to view message

It means that the free service doesn't include help desk support. Your guest book is safe.

When you log in just scroll down and you will find all your registered services under the heading "Web Tools".

If it isn't there then it means that you have created two Bravenet accounts and are logging in to the wrong one.

Re: can't get into my guestbook to view message

Quote: Peter
It means that the free service doesn't include help desk support. Your guest book is safe.

When you log in just scroll down and you will find all your registered services under the heading "Web Tools".

If it isn't there then it means that you have created two Bravenet accounts and are logging in to the wrong one.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I did eventually find my way in. It just looked so different as I had not been in there for a while and it did unnerve me at first, but it was all still there. thanks again