Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Web Design Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
How to edit my page?

We would like to edit our website. For example, change the photos and update the text. How do we go about it? Please list step by step instructions. Thank you.

Re: How to edit my page?

It depends on what type of Website it is, and it could further depend on how the site was created or what format it is in. You will have to provide more specific details about the website itself for us to be able to figure much out.

All I know is that it's a free website. Here is the link so you can see for yourself: http://lnlentertainment.bravesites.com/

It sounds as if somebody else created the site.

First you need the username and password for the Bravenet account that was used.

Log in and you will see the name of the site. Click on the icon that says "Edit site" and it will take you straight into the site builder.

Be careful, changes go live immediately (they can be backed out). If you are new to this I would suggest creating a second test site and having a play first.

I am having trouble making the changes to my web site going live. The site is with Bravenet. I have used bravenet wed editor to edit my index.html file, but changes are still not going live.

Which web editor? There are two depending on if you have a Bravehost or a Bravesites hosting contract.

It Just says its a Bravenet Webpage editor. I go into file manager in the Bravenet web page, which I am logged into and then click on edit next to the file name.