Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Web Design Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
changing theme

I am in desperate need of some advice (other than don't touch things!) I was looking to possibly change the theme of my website, so when I was nosing around last night to LOOK at new themes I clicked on use this theme and it replaced my "old" theme on the spot! NOT what I was looking to do. All my files are the same as they were in the file manager area but I cannot get it to publish my old stuff out there... I would really like my old "format" back...does anyone know how to resolve my issue. Lesson learned...hands off, if it ain't broken don't touch it! Thanks for any guidance. Marcy

Re: changing theme

I tried that with my test site and just reinstalled the old theme from the edit theme menu. I didn't notice any content lost but its a very simple site and I hadn't logged out in the mean time.

I am assuming of course that you are talking about Bravesites even though you have posted in a forum intended for issues that aren't specific to Bravenet products.

Thank you, however I cannot find my old theme in the edit menu! The only thing that comes up is the "new" theme with the option to reinstall! So frustrating.

I did finally find the spot that I believe you are speaking of and clicked the reinstall button, however, it only reinstalled the theme that I'm trying to get rid of!