Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Web Design Discussions
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Can Greek letters be recognised by Bravesites

Is it possible to create a website using Greek letters, will it be recognized and will all computers be able to pick up on the Greek?

Re: Can Greek letters be recognised by Bravesites

This reply is probably too late, but the answer is yes.

Search for this string on Google for more help:

html coding greek alphabet

The first few sites mentioned with that search cover the embedding of Greek characters into Latin text, for example using pi in a mathematical formula. That should be no problem in any website.

If you want to write a whole site in the Greek language that's another matter. The Bravesites interface is very different to a classic web development program and if that is what you want to do I would recommend posting in the Bravesites forum. Not only will people experienced in using the Bravesites interface be looking there but Bravenet staff are more likely to check the product specific forums.

Try doing this search on Google and you will find many bravesites in Greek.

I don't usually check this particular forum, so I was just passing through, sorry. Thanks, Peter, for making me go back and find a better answer. It doesn't look like she reposted in the bravesites forum.

site:bravesites.com μου

Thanks Peter and Jim. Not got round to doing the site yet but thanks for your advice.