Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Web Design Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Web Design and site builder

My question will those of us who like freedom continue to do so, or are you pushing site builder as a better option?

Why don't you put up some sample webs to let folks know what choices and capabilities are offered to make us buy it for a year or so.

It's risky to fork out money on something you're not quite sure of and then your fumbling with site builder and find out after becoming frustrated that it's not working and your out the money.

Why did you drop the 3 month payment plan. That was a great way to use the site, learn and if you liked it, then buy into the yearly plan.

Re: Web Design and site builder

All services except FTP hosting and domain registration have free options. If you want to test the Bravesites site builder just open an account and sign up for the free service and see if it suits. If not just move on. If you like it then either stay with the free option or upgrade and remove the ads.

Thank you. I may give this a try.

I just want to say I've been with you (Bravenet) from the very beginning. It's hard to let go. I've been through the ups and downs and rode the wave. If this is another wave to balance on...then I'll try it out.

Hi Maggie,

Peter is correct, give the free version a try and see if you like. If you have any questions or need any help just let me know!

Courtnie

I think that you have a valid point. Perhaps as a high majority of us are inexperienced web builders we could have a three month (fully enabled) free trial or discounted period to get to grips with the ins and outs of implementing a website during which time we might gain the necessary skill sets in order to continue. I for one would be happy to pay a nominal fee for a trial period without having to commit $100 for a whole year.

Hi Dan,

The free version of the builder should be more then enough to get the feel of the builder and decide if it will work for you. There are only a few features that our disabled to free users and this is to prevent spammers from abusing our system.

Courtnie

Peter
All services except FTP hosting and domain registration have free options. If you want to test the Bravesites site builder just open an account and sign up for the free service and see if it suits. If not just move on. If you like it then either stay with the free option or upgrade and remove the ads.

Yeah, you are totally right. One should try a free version first. Though I've already a website of my own Norwich Web Design

this is my new website like u

recette tiramisu

How can I go back to the normal web designer from Bravesites. If I quit bravesites will I still keep the site as it is?