Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Web Design Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
cant put pictures on site anymore?? :(

Whats going on?? I went to add pictures that I had put on my photo abum to then add to my website, which I have done for years and nothing would go to website when I pressed the use picture button. I even tried the regular pictures album, nothing would load. Maybe they are trying to drive away old customers since they now dont give email help service replies to "free" customers any more? I would think free adds on my site would be plenty- for a small site! Anyone have same problem with getting already loaded onto Bravenet pictures to web site site?? I really used to like this site and recommend it.

Re: cant put pictures on site anymore?? :(

PS I have used the website wizard on my site since 2006 and it has always worked great. Ann

Looks like you have a free site and you have limits so you need to reduce something especially the size of your pictures

I have way, way less pictures on then is allowed, and I downsize them before putting them on, so dont think that is the cause. Any other suggestions?

Check your usage mb to see the limits

Hi Ann,

What browser are you using? Can you give me the steps you are taking?

I have tested your account and you should be able to just click the picture button, it works okay here.

Have you installed a new web browser or a pop-up blocker or something like that?

Courtnie

Thank you Glyn and Courtnie for replying :) I have only 1 MB of disk space used out of 5 and 7 MB of bandwith of 1.6 GB used. It is a small site. I haven't installed anything new that I know of except Windows updates. I tried about 4 different times to get it to load pictures as I had many times before and it was as if that particular function quit working. Then 2 days later after I was looking for a new site, it started working again! So I will stay with Bravehost! Whatever you did, good thoughts even, it helped. Thanks!

Try storing some of your photos on photobucket.com or some other free storage for photos pictures etc. then put the html code for the picture into the html of your page and see what happens.