Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Site Builder Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
viewing guestbook entry

After I login and then go to web tools and click on guestbook...where do I go from there to view a private entry?
Thanks!

Re: viewing guestbook entry

At that point you can see all messages. A private entry will have the words "Private Message" in the top left hand corner.

Peter, when I open that screen, I don't see "private message" for some reason. I made a screen shot of the page, but now I can't figure out how to send it to you. Is it possible to do that?

Thanks for taking time to help me.

Peter, I rec'd another forum e-mail telling me that someone replied to my post, but when I clicked on the e-mail link which took me to the forum, I didn't see a reply from anyone-so I'll try it again. In that e-mail to you, I said:

"Peter, when I open that screen, I don't see "private message" for some reason. I made a screen shot of the page, but now I can't figure out how to send it to you. Is it possible to do that?

Thanks for taking time to help me."

Sorry, I don't use my guestbook "in anger", only for checking replies to queries here and can only say what I see. I have no connection with Bravenet and have no inside knowledge.

Thanks for your reply, Peter.