Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Site Builder Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
viewing guestbook entry

After I login and then go to web tools and click on guestbook...where do I go from there to view a private entry?
Thanks!

Re: viewing guestbook entry

At that point you can see all messages. A private entry will have the words "Private Message" in the top left hand corner.

Peter, when I open that screen, I don't see "private message" for some reason. I made a screen shot of the page, but now I can't figure out how to send it to you. Is it possible to do that?

Thanks for taking time to help me.

Peter, I rec'd another forum e-mail telling me that someone replied to my post, but when I clicked on the e-mail link which took me to the forum, I didn't see a reply from anyone-so I'll try it again. In that e-mail to you, I said:

"Peter, when I open that screen, I don't see "private message" for some reason. I made a screen shot of the page, but now I can't figure out how to send it to you. Is it possible to do that?

Thanks for taking time to help me."

Sorry, I don't use my guestbook "in anger", only for checking replies to queries here and can only say what I see. I have no connection with Bravenet and have no inside knowledge.

Thanks for your reply, Peter.