Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Site Builder Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Adding a Guest Book

I want to install a Guest Book on our web site so people can leave messages, look for lost ship mates/friends or family members etc. I thought about using the Bravenet Guest Book. I don't know how to go about this. I am using Windows10 and Serif WebPlus8 for the build. I have the ability to insert an html fragment but being a complete novice, I haven't got the faintest idea how to go about it.

I looked at the html provided but it didn't help me at all. Can anyone give me a hand with this exercise please?

Regards,

RonBin883

Re: Adding a Guest Book

Clearly this isn't a Sitebuilder query as that can only be used in conjuction with a Bravesites hosting contract. Webplus cannot be used with Bravesites and a whois query shows your site as being hosted in the UK not Canada.

The procedure is simple, copy the code, open the code snippet tool, paste the code, save and upload. If there are any special issues with Webplus you will need to use whatever support Serif provide.

For more detailed advice we would need to be clear exactly where you are hitting the problem.