Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Site Builder Discussions
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
PAGE LAYOUT

There are several PAGE Layouts available in the DROP DOWN menu of the Site Builder. The FIRST ONE has a large 4" BAR across the top L-R
[ACTUALLY, THEY ALL..ALL OPTIONS...have this BAR across the top]
and then (choice 1) there is THE REST OF THE PAGE BELOW that. This works great for our HOME PAGE with club PHOTO to occupy that TOP 4" SPACE,
however, on the following 3 (so far) pages, we don't want a PICTURE at the TOP of the page..
I can't figure out HOW TO REMOVE That (NOW A BLANK GRAY SPACE) since we don't want to put anything there. I can't slide any other component into that space either.
Is there a way to use the PAGE LAYOUT for the HOME PAGE, but change it (to get rid of the gray bar) on the other 3-4 pages

thanks
A

Re: PAGE LAYOUT

If you view source on my website you will see what html I removed from your Main page

You just create a page 2/3/4 etc and link from your front page

Sorry but link to website does not work and the edit post facility has gone again

The Page Layouts are assigned on a page-by-page basis, so the layout used for your home page can be completely separate from the layout you use for any of your other pages. Simply switch to the page in question you wish to modify and change it's page layout dropdown from the top of the editor, next to the Pages dropdown.

Quote: Glyn
If you view source on my website you will see what html I removed from your Main page

Your website ["my website"]is listed in the hypertext at the bottom of your message as http://c and that "WON'T OPEN"

A

Quote: Ross from Bravenet
The Page Layouts are assigned on a page-by-page basis, so the layout used for your home page can be completely separate from the layout you use for any of your other pages. Simply switch to the page in question you wish to modify and change it's page layout dropdown from the top of the editor, next to the Pages dropdown.

EVERY DROPDOWN MENU ON EVERY PAGE (4 of 4)SHOWS exactly the SAME formats..
and ALL have the 4" strip across the top..

?

Quote: alan
Quote: Glyn

Your website ["my website"]is listed in the hypertext at the bottom of your message as http://c and that "WON'T OPEN"

A

I said that in my next post.

All I do for extra pages is create my own and link from main page.

What I had done with yours was remove the HTML for that 4" strip but could not show you how.

By the Way your email ia not a valid one