Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Site Builder Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Problem with editing content

Using Bravesites and when I go in to Edit my content block, it only allows me to change the title. None of the content is there. It is just a plain gray screen. Worked fine last night.

Re: Problem with editing content

I am having the same problem. I cannot edit any content on my site. The screen simply goes gray. What should I do?

No problem for me, either a temporary glitch or confined to one Bravenet server.

I am having the same problem. Opened a ticket with Bravenet support. Hoping they get it fixed soon as I had some important content to post today :(

Got the problem fixed (with the help of Bravenet support).

Here is what I did:

1. Make sure you are using the current version of your browser (I was).
2. Clear the browser cache.
3. Restart the computer.

This eliminated the problem for me and I was able to use the edit boxes again.

I'm having the same problem from last night. Let me try this, hope that fixes.

I was having the same problem from last night. I deleted cache and restarted the browser and that worked. I didn't had to restart the computer. Thanks for the note.

How do you delete the cashe?

http://m.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

Quote: Harry lerner
How do you delete the cashe?

Go to the Bank

Glad you got it sorted

By the way, ensuring the browser is update and clearing the browser cache/temporary files is, more often than not, a good first step to trying to solve website issues like these in the future.

What clearing the cache does, is clear your browsers "memory" of the pages you've been to (not necessarily your history, but actual saved data about what was actually on the pages themselves). If you clear this memory, the browser will have to download the entire page again when you connect to it, which ensures that your browser downloads the latest, full, complete working file (hopefully, anyway!).

If you still have issues after that, creating a support ticket is the easiest/quickest way to notify us of issues.