Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Site Builder Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Favicon

I have tried over and over to upload a favicon. But I get a error message. It is a real favicon. Any ideas?

Re: Favicon

Without knowing what error message you are getting it is impossible to say if there is a problem or if you are just doing something wrong. The instructions for favicons in Bravesites are copied below:

Advanced Website Settings
Contents
[hide]

1 Where to Find
2 Favicon
3 Head Tag
4 Site-wide SEO
5 Meta Tags
6 Robots.txt
7 Sitemap
7.1 See Also:

Where to Find

This area can be found under 'Side-wide Settings' in the "Manage Website" section of the Toolbar.
Favicon

A Favicon is the small picture that appears to the left of your websites address in your web browser. You can select from a list of preset icons by clicking on "Select Icon", or upload one of your own (file must be a 16x16 pixel .ico file to upload). If you don't have an icon editor, you may upload a standard graphic file to a generator, such as favicon.cc.

I know what a favicon is and how to upload one. The message given is (error uploading file) The size is correct. I have tried different browsers.

Raise a ticket.

You can not make a ticket using a free site.