Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Site Builder Discussions
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Favicon

I have tried over and over to upload a favicon. But I get a error message. It is a real favicon. Any ideas?

Re: Favicon

Without knowing what error message you are getting it is impossible to say if there is a problem or if you are just doing something wrong. The instructions for favicons in Bravesites are copied below:

Quote:

Advanced Website Settings
Contents
[hide]

1 Where to Find
2 Favicon
3 Head Tag
4 Site-wide SEO
5 Meta Tags
6 Robots.txt
7 Sitemap
7.1 See Also:

Where to Find

This area can be found under 'Side-wide Settings' in the "Manage Website" section of the Toolbar.
Favicon

A Favicon is the small picture that appears to the left of your websites address in your web browser. You can select from a list of preset icons by clicking on "Select Icon", or upload one of your own (file must be a 16x16 pixel .ico file to upload). If you don't have an icon editor, you may upload a standard graphic file to a generator, such as favicon.cc.

I know what a favicon is and how to upload one. The message given is (error uploading file) The size is correct. I have tried different browsers.

Raise a ticket.

You can not make a ticket using a free site.