Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Site Builder Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How to install Wordpress

Can someone please point me to a working link on how to install Wordpress? The link I found from 2010 is no longer available. I know Courtney had one at one time that showed detailed pictures and instructions. I can't believe it's so difficult to find, even through the search bar.
Thanks, Liz

Re: How to install Wordpress

You can only do this with a paid account so your best bet is to raise a support ticket.

If I switch from Wix back to wordpress do you think I would be penalized in my ranking at all or is that all domain related other than strong content?

You may not notice a change right away, however, it is possible that the rankings will change over time as a result of the content on your website changing. As Google and other search engines index your site's new content again, they will re-evaluate your ranking.

However, you probably shouldn't see (much) of a hit, as long as the redesign continues to contain relevant content and receive decent traffic.