Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Site Builder Discussions
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
builder won't let me load images and NO support from Bravenet

Since the new format a couple of weeks ago I can't load images into my chat room main page. I know it is a free site but Bravenet must be making money on it because every kind of advertiser has graced my page for the last 8ish years. It may be free but you ain't starving, right?

Re: builder won't let me load images and NO support from Bravenet

I am not in a position to do a test at the moment but it would always help on queries like this if we had some technical background.

What browser and operating system are you using? Remember that what works on a Windows laptop may not work on a smart phone. We don't know what you are using.

Re: builder won\\\\\\\'t let me load images and NO support from Bravenet

Thank you for the reply!! Since the \"new\" layout this month I have had a frustrating time editing my chat room. The add image function on \"look and feel\" just will not function. I have added some images with HTML but the title image will not load or edit. My family and I have used your service for a long time and we do appreciate how even a simple chat room has brought us together every Tuesday night from cities all over the US and Canada. For that we thank you.
Terry Finch

I edit Bravenet pages from various computers: XP desktop, XP laptop and windows 8 (ugh) occasionally. Chrome and AVG

3:11 a.m. ? Goodgrief get some sleep.

Man O' Man Bravenet will not allow editing of my site once again. Same problem as last summer. This hobby is causing a lot of stress. Your help is appreciated.

Hi T.K. Finch!

I would suggest opening a dedicated support ticket for this issue at http://support.bravenet.com and one of our techs will be more than happy to work more closely with you on investigating this issue.