Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Site Builder Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Website Builder

I'm designing a website using the free builder. If I like it, I will purchase the whole program. On one of my pages I have 3 columns. In the 2nd & 3rd columns the typed information will not move to the top of the column but starts part way down the column. How do I move it up?

Re: Website Builder

Your link does not work so cannot see what you are doing

I fixed my website address. The pages I'm having problems with is "Activities In The Area" & "Rates". I can't get them to line up correctly. Thanks for your help!

Thats better its late for me now (bedtime) but someone will be able to look and probably able to help
Good luck

HI Kathy,

I have added some code to fix this for you. Your website looks really great!

Courtnie

Thanks so much! Can you see if you can get all the season column to line up with the other two columns on the rate page? Also, on the Activities In The Area page can you make day trips into a 4th column?

I really appreciated your quick response and help.
Thanks-
Kathy

The colums need to be wider but still would not all line up I set it too 942px and it looks OK but not good enough
The code after "Attractions" needs changings to allow another column.

Hi Kathy,

I have made these changes for you.

I wonder if some of our other page layouts might be better for your content? You can change your page layout but clicking the little icon next to the pages drop down. You can do this on any page you wish to change.

Courtnie