Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Site Builder Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
question about adding a domain name

I have a domain name and website, and have built it using brave sites/ site builder.

I want to add a new domain name for a little business I'm starting, and would like to know the cheapest route to go.
Thanks!
Anne

Re: question about adding a domain name

Hi Anne,

Are you wanting to build a second website? I see you already have one set up using a domain name.

If you want to create a second website you need to upgrade your level of Bravesites to Premium. This allows you to create 3 websites.

Courtnie

Thanks Courtnie. I should have been clearer, but I actually want to start a small business and will need a different domain name completely from the one I have.

also, I want the same website I have, just under a different domain name. It'll match my business name. I hope that makes sense.

So, I guess I need to know how to most economically do those things. Can I just change the domain name on my current website?

thanks so much
anne

Hi Anne,

You can just change the domain name on your website that is already build. The only thing you need to do is buy another domain name. Then you can add it to your site and remove the other or keep both.

Hope that helps.

Courtnie