Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Site Builder Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Counter not showing stats

My counter on home page not showing stats, the hits are showing on the page ok!

Re: Counter not showing stats

Hi,

I am a little confused. I see your counter okay - what is it that is not displaying?

Courtnie

The stats when i login to my apps account the stats show nothing...those stats..or what ever term you use for the numbers, urls, serach engines, etc... being tracked!

Hi James,

The problem is you have signed up for the counter app but you are not actually using that counter service.

The counter on your webpage is part of the Bravesites service. The counter stats service found under the web apps tab is different. In order to use that counter and have it track stats you need to use the copy and paste code to put it on your website.

Hope this helps,
Courtnie

You wrote above a few posts little confused...it's catching!

It almost makes sense asnd i think i get where your going...but like people who give directions to people in their own cities they give them knowing the answer! In other words certain little points..important points missing!

As it's track the hits...something must be working some place...not sure where i need to place what now! Maybe i should throw the whole thing out and start over!!!???

Hi James,

It looks like you have everything figured out now! I see the new counter on your website and it is showing your stats.

Is there anything else I can help you with.

Courtnie

No! Thank You...The birds are singing the bees are buzzin and the Green Bay Packers are in mini camp...the world is in sync...lol