Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Site Builder Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Domain is registered under Bravehost, I want to build my site with Bravesites Easy Builder

I am really frustrated. This "Brave" service is a royal pain to use. I registered my domain name under "Bravehost" thinking that it came with the Easy Drag and Drop website building service, but of course it didn't, and I had to end up purchasing the separate service "Bravesite" to do this. After I register for that service, I find out that I now cannot use my the domain name that I registered under "Bravehost" to build my site under "Bravesite"........GRRR!!!

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am about 2 seconds from canceling my account and then horribly rating/reviewing this company in as many different places as I can. There help service is horrid as well. No email contact? No phone support?

Terrible.

Re: Domain is registered under Bravehost, I want to build my site with Bravesites Easy Builder

Yes, and I cannot figure out how they could possibly think that someone wanting to use Bravesites would select the first option faced with these alternatives:

Photobucket

Maybe you should try to open a ticket?

Re: Domain is registered under Bravehost, I want to build my site with Bravesites Easy Builder

I am sorry you are having so much troubles. I hope I can help you.

In order to use a domain name with BraveSites you need to build your site first using a BraveSites - after building our site you will see an option that says "Use Domain" after clicking that you should see your domain in a drop down - select it and click "Use Domain."

Courtnie

I am having the same problem. Your IT tech is not answering my questions. I have spelt it out simply but he is not at all helpful.

Your system is not working like you say.

BACKGROUND: I recently registered a new domain name with Bravehost, www.learn-about-jesus.info

I built a temporary site using www.learn-about-jesus.bravesites.com but could not move it across to learn-about-jesus.info

I pulled the temporary site down completely today and started again, but the problem remains. Your system is very obscure and unhelpful.

Please help urgently, in plain English, not geek-speak.

Thanks

Bevan