Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Site Builder Discussions
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Domain is registered under Bravehost, I want to build my site with Bravesites Easy Builder

I am really frustrated. This "Brave" service is a royal pain to use. I registered my domain name under "Bravehost" thinking that it came with the Easy Drag and Drop website building service, but of course it didn't, and I had to end up purchasing the separate service "Bravesite" to do this. After I register for that service, I find out that I now cannot use my the domain name that I registered under "Bravehost" to build my site under "Bravesite"........GRRR!!!

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am about 2 seconds from canceling my account and then horribly rating/reviewing this company in as many different places as I can. There help service is horrid as well. No email contact? No phone support?

Terrible.

Email  
Re: Domain is registered under Bravehost, I want to build my site with Bravesites Easy Builder

Yes, and I cannot figure out how they could possibly think that someone wanting to use Bravesites would select the first option faced with these alternatives:

Photobucket

Maybe you should try to open a ticket?

Re: Domain is registered under Bravehost, I want to build my site with Bravesites Easy Builder

I am sorry you are having so much troubles. I hope I can help you.

In order to use a domain name with BraveSites you need to build your site first using a BraveSites - after building our site you will see an option that says "Use Domain" after clicking that you should see your domain in a drop down - select it and click "Use Domain."

Courtnie

I am having the same problem. Your IT tech is not answering my questions. I have spelt it out simply but he is not at all helpful.

Your system is not working like you say.

BACKGROUND: I recently registered a new domain name with Bravehost, www.learn-about-jesus.info

I built a temporary site using www.learn-about-jesus.bravesites.com but could not move it across to learn-about-jesus.info

I pulled the temporary site down completely today and started again, but the problem remains. Your system is very obscure and unhelpful.

Please help urgently, in plain English, not geek-speak.

Thanks

Bevan