Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Web Hosting Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Can't find my website at Bravepages

I've had a website for many years through bravepages.com Suddenly it's gone and won't pull up either. As of the weekend, there was a recording saying they were having technical difficulties when I called.

Can you tell me what's going on and how I can get to my webpages again?
Thank You!

Re: Can't find my website at Bravepages

You need to contact the hosting company direct.

Bravepages was a Bravenet badged but externally hosted by a company called 0Catch that was closed to new customers many many years ago. Bravenet no longer act as an intermediary between you and 0Catch.

Re: Can't find my website at Bravepages

Thanks Peter! I've tried to call 0catch (Hosting Solutions in Orem, Utah 801-805-1344), and when you call the automated phone says they're having 'system problems and can't process the call'. The main page for bravepages pulls up (a few bits aren't placed correctly on the page), but when you try to sign in it doesn't pull anything else up except this: "Internal Server Error (500) - The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Since I don't have anymore information, I don't know what else to do. I've been hosting with Bravepages for many years (late 90's?) and do remember the change over to 0catch years ago.

I was hoping that someone reading this might have other phone #'s that I could call. I've done searches and nothing pulls up that is current. I also never got any emails (mine were working up until the 4th (or 5th) of May. I even tried to find a phone # for Bravenet (I have a guestbook through them), but can't find any information either and since my guestbook is free there is no support.

Thanks for trying to help!