Is it possible to have all e-mail to be forwarded to an additional e-mail address. I've not been able to locate a place to add a forward to a mailbox. All other systems I've worked with had that capability.
2. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click on the Manage button next to your domain:
3. Navigate to the Advanced DNS tab at the top of the page:
4. Find the Mail Settings section and select Email Forwarding from the drop-down menu. MX records will be set automatically once you Save all changes:
5. Choose the Domain tab on top of the page and scroll down to the Redirect Email section. Click on the Add Forwarder button:
6. Fill in both the Alias and Forward to fields with the corresponding information and click on the checkmark icon to save changes. Alias is the name of your forwarding mailbox, admin for firstname.lastname@example.org, for example: