Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Web Hosting Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
No longer available

I have or had two sites for years. One was under the Pro package and I recently let it expire. I used FTP and I understand that now the site is not accessible unless I pay for it because it is FTP.
However, the silentnations site was a free site using Site Builder and I cannot access that either. It seems unless I pay for some site I cannot access either.
So do I have to have a paid site to have a free site or you do not offer free sites anymore?

Re: No longer available

The reason your Site Builder website is showing as expired is because it is attached to an account that has an expired Bravenet Pro subscription. As a result of this, your bravesites website is being treated as a Site Builder "Pro" website, rather than a freemium website.

If you no longer wish to subscribe to Bravenet Pro, but would like to continue using your bravesites website in a freemium manner, you will want to contact support and request that your account be downgraded to a free account. Free accounts are limited to 1 Site Builder website.

If you have any further questions regarding the matter. Please feel free to open a support ticket and we will be most happy to assist going forward.

https://bravenet.com/help/postquestion.php