Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.
I cannot access my site at all, on any platform. Google Webmaster tools cannot access it via GOOGLE FETCH either. I have tried a support ticet but all I get is... we see everything fine... clear all your temporary internet files.
Over the last 24 hours, Googlebot encountered 322 errors while attempting to retrieve DNS information for your site. The overall error rate for DNS queries for your site is 85.2%.
Can anyone out there help me... please????
I am afraid that I can see it from the UK without problem. It is also cached by Google on 3 August.
This isn't an issue that I have come across before but my first thought is that there is an issue with your own ISPs DNS record. Are you experiencing the same problem using your phone?
Beleive it or not, a Bravenet supervisor actually called me on my cell phone last evening. When I updated my contact information with IMAPP, the server apparently takes some time to update the DNS settings. Apparently, it only affects site visitors that have visited the site before the change, as the DNS information is recorded behind the scenes in a specific file and never goes away. I would say that is how law enforcement is able to determine which sites you visit. At any rate, this is why I couldn't see the site and others could. So, the site wasn't ever actually down. I just couldn't see it. Thanks a million to the Bravenet tech staff for reaching out to me on a personal level. Thats why I have used their services for almost 15 years now.