Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Web Hosting Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
E-mail not functioning - Server Rejection

I have not received ANY email messages via Outlook OR on the Bravenet e-mail site for my business account on Bravenet for three days! Every message that comes in to an alternate email address reads as follows:

"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
darryl@jgassociates.net
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain jgassociates.net by smtp.secureserver.net. [68.178.213.37].
The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 Recipient not found. "

I have entered TWO error tickets; have not had any reply from Bravenet.

No changes have been made to the e-mail setup by me. In addition, I received a message on the Bravenet site that "This feature has already been enabled, however your account is pending authorization to use email. For more information please contact support." We have had an active site with Bravenet for over 15 years!!!! Can anyone help?? PLEASE!!! thank you.

Re: E-mail not functioning - Server Rejection

As a general rule with ticket systems raising multiple tickets tends to push your problem back to the bottom of the stack. (That isn't specific to Bravenet)

All tickets get an automatic response. If you have had no reply at all then check the ticket on line.

Re: E-mail not functioning - Server Rejection

smtp.secureserver.net is not a Bravenet mail server. That error message is indicating that that domain name is serving mail to that other mailserver - and that that mailserver does not have that email account within it. secureserver.net is unaffiliated to Bravenet.