Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Web Hosting Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Support Tickets ignored?

How long does it take for Bravenet to reply to a support ticket? Just wondering if I'm being ignored...

Re: Support Tickets ignored?

Quote: -ste-
How long does it take for Bravenet to reply to a support ticket? Just wondering if I'm being ignored...

Providing it is done on a working day (not weekend) then within 24hrs is the norm

You get an automated acknowledgement immediately. If you don't see that then your own email is treating the tickets as spam and you will only see the response by logging in and checking the ticket on line.

The big webmail providers such as Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo all have a bad reputation for not delivering responses from ticketing systems. They don't even put them in the spam folder but make no attempt to deliver even if you have them on your safe list. This isn't a Bravenet problem but happens with ticketing systems at other companies too.

From the time of your post you either have insomnia or aren't in North America. Don't forget to allow for the time difference, Bravenet is on the Pacific coast of Canada. Anything non urgent, accounting queries and stuff needing to be referred to a manager is going to get held over until the morning (ie late afternoon in Europe).

For clarification, Peter is right on the money as usual. My fellow support techs and I are in only from 9 am through 5 pm, Monday to Friday. We do have some weekend and night coverage, but it is much more limited than our dedicated supports hours.

:)

The only companies I know that provide full 24*7 cover route all queries to an offshore centre whose staff just send out stock replies with little relevance to the problem.

I know . I am so sick of bravenet. I really regret that I ever signed up for their free website, as it then charged me every year after that. Worse yet, I can't figure out how to edit my website content--they changed the entire layout and now I'm stuck unable to edit it.

Email  

Get your files before they delete them. That's what they did with mine.

Email