Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Web Hosting Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can't access my username and password

Like the previous person I no longer have access to my gmail account Hardiemm@gmail.com
If I go to open a ticket it asks for this information so if I can't get into the above account how do I get these items. I have had the info etc about the account sent 3 times to a non-existent account. I have searched the site thorougly and have found no place to change the address for hardiekindergartenonline.com
Thanks for your help.

Re: Can't access my username and password

You change the email address by logging in to your account and editing the account profile.

If you change your email account you need to update ALL secure services that used the old address (web host, bank, credit card, etc, etc) BEFORE closing the old account.

If you fail to do this and forget your login details then you need to contact the service providers concerned direct. They may require you to jump through hoops to prove your identity.

Thanks, Peter but that is no help. My previous e-mail address was hyjacked and my personal info taken last November. Google helped me to get back on temporarily and I was able to rescue my addresses only. Google then closed it, not me. The police were involved and all my online and ATM banking was stopped for almost 3 months. I am able to go to my Bravenet site but I am just unable to log in. Guess we will have to make a new one. Unfortunately it was the perfect design for kindergarten. Non of the new themes are very good.
Thank you for your attempt to help.

Hi Mary-Maureen,

You can open a support ticket if you follow this link. Our support depart should be able to help you get your account back. They will need you require some of the information on your account.

Courtnie

Like the person before me in this post, I have tried to log on to my Bravenet account. It tells me that none of my email accounts are listed on the account. Funny I just received an email from Bravenet on the one that is supposed to be listed. I can't recover my password and I have a domain name that needs to be paid for pronto! I've already placed a ticket and would like to know how long this is going to take for a response. And like the previous person my gmail account and Paypal account had been hacked and now this has happened.

Hi Jennifer,

Our support department will reply to your ticket ASAP.

Courtnie