Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.
There were no mistakes because I used Copy and Paste. It worked perfectly fine from 2005 until the recent Bravenet update. Another Update Issue.
Any thoughts about why 12 links took me 12 tries instead of the 36 it should take? And I notice that there has been no chorus of "me too, me too!", as one would expect if this was a general problem.
Ignoring the problem is not going to make it go away.
I am able to duplicate this problem using the layout wizard. It doesn't happen in the theme wizard (probably why others are not noticing it).
I have let our programmers know and hopefully we will have this resolved.
Thank you so much.
One thing I did notice was that the pages I have problems with are usually older pages that have had a lot of changes made to them. When I first started using the Wizard in 2005, I knew nothing about code. I know a bit now, and when I look back at those older pages I can see that when changes & deletions are made, the Wizard will leave some bits of unnecessary code behind. So my older pages have quite a lot of junk code. Some I have cleaned up, but sometimes my effort throws everything out of whack so I'm better off just leaving it. There are too many pages & too much info to do over from scratch.
I have no problem with the Link box on newer pages that don't have a lot of messy code on them.