Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Web Hosting Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
All information about my website, which is fully paid for has disappeared on Bravenet sometime betwe

I looked into signing up for the Newsletter offered by Bravenet and began to do so last evening. I ran out of time. Tonight I went onto Bravenet to work on my website and all information about it was gone. There are no domains registered and no special services I have ordered and paid for registered. I cannot get into the site and cannot get into the e-mail. This is very troubling as I constantly update my website and now I cannot work on it. I guess the Newsletter idea was a really bad one as I have had an active, effective websitte for many years. Please help me restore all that has been lost.

Everyone - be careful wqith the Newsletter. Tim Ferguson

Re: All information about my website, which is fully paid for has disappeared on Bravenet sometime b

I think Bravenet is expierencing some **** right now.Never had a problem with thier services EVER untill the last wek or so everything started ******* up

Re: All information about my website, which is fully paid for has disappeared on Bravenet sometime b

Hi Tim,

When you signed up for our Newsletter service yesterday it looks like you created a new account. Please log into the correct account to access your website.

Courtnie