Since 1998...

Play chess with people from all around the world!

Chess Book Store - Correspondence Chess Books, Tournament Booklets and More!

Contact Admin |  TCCMB-A |  TCCMB-B |  Friends of TCCMBCompleted TCCMB Exhibition Matches  
The Correspondence Chess Place |  The Campbell Report |  Ralph Marconi's Chess Pages  | Interactive Fiction
 TCCMB Photo Album/Contact List | Chess Webmaster Tools | ICCF WebChess Server  | CNN Headline News

TCCMB Chess Quote of the Week
"It is astonishing how much hot water a master can wade into in the first dozen moves, despite a century of opening study."    
William Napier

Pending TCCMB Exhibition Matches!  |  TCCMB FAQ/Terms of Use |  Visit CC.COM's Online Store!

TCCMB Video (Windows Media Player)

Hey - We're all at the other forum - come and join us!

Welcome to TCCMB. First time users - see the FAQ/Terms of use. In order to post here, you need the password.

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: poor criticism

I know the formula and the formula is simply irrelevant to what I am saying.

You cannot get the graphs that I suggested based on the formula.

My point is that time used by players is the reason for the length of the tournaments and it is possible the reduce the expected length by correct choice of players.

Even if 80% of the players never use more than 200 days per game the rest 20% may use significantly more than 200 days per game and delay the end of the tournament by more than a year.

Uri

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: poor criticism - by Gino - Jun 8, 2007 5:49pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: poor criticism - by Gino - Jun 9, 2007 10:06pm
Re: poor criticism - by Ron Langeveld - Jun 4, 2007 11:26pm
Re: Re: poor criticism - by Gino - Jun 6, 2007 2:54pm
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com

FAQ/Terms of Use |  Chess Limericks |  Guestbook |  TCCMB Links | |  Play Java Blitz Now!