Return to Website

AudioPros Discussion

Discuss amongst yourselves. Audio products, production ideas, show prep ideas, what ever you'd like....

AudioPros Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: POST YOUR IDEAS

Try ArcherandValerie.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks for the service.... I was wondering if anyone can turn me on to other FREE show prep services for jocks..

Replying to:

Hello everyone. AUdioPros.com has been on the web for over 5 years now providing jingles, voice overs, audio hosting and FREE show perp along the way. We hope you'lll use this forum to share ideas concerning radio, audio p[roduction, tools fo the profession and anything else you feel is relevant. Thanks for visiting!

Re: Re: Re: POST YOUR IDEAS

Yeah they provide some great services....Or visit danoday.com. They've teamed up with him. Also visit our Prep Center for more stuff. http://AudioPros.com/prepcenter.htm

Thx

Michael

Replying to:

Try ArcherandValerie.com

Replying to:

Thanks for the service.... I was wondering if anyone can turn me on to other FREE show prep services for jocks..

Replying to:

Hello everyone. AUdioPros.com has been on the web for over 5 years now providing jingles, voice overs, audio hosting and FREE show perp along the way. We hope you'lll use this forum to share ideas concerning radio, audio p[roduction, tools fo the profession and anything else you feel is relevant. Thanks for visiting!