Return to Website

Studio 152 Productions Fan Forum!

A Forum for the fans of Studio 152 Productions movies.

Studio 152 Productions Fan Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: News if anyone cares

Im gonna miss ya nick while your in the airforce but i will see you when you get back or when we do the move

~*marci*~

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Star Wars is kinda crumbling... but im gonna attempt to bring it back, the long trusted matt, has bitch out on us(everything happened like i said it would btw ) dustin wrote a pretty good short script in the fantasy genre, needs some dialoge work, and some charater touching up, but its cool. Me, well im gonna join the Air Force... get all my money for college and make money to get film equip and use awsome military resourses to get great shots. Maybe have a 152 Productions HQ #2 i should find guys like me in the USAF and get some kinda productions goings, and if i not well i prefer riding solo. 3 years later ill be out So love you all, and keep it real with 152, we wont die... dont worry, just some changes.

Nick Sayers

No Subject

No matter what, were down for life. Private!

Re: No Subject

its not private USAF has class. Its called Airman First Class

Replying to:

No matter what, were down for life. Private!

Re: News if anyone cares

Nick...Have fun in the Air Force! Make sure you come home. Don't change a thing about the amazing person you are and achieve the impossible. You'll go far in life. Any new movies - make sure you send them to Thrill Keep it real ...Your classy hoe, Thrill

Replying to:

Star Wars is kinda crumbling... but im gonna attempt to bring it back, the long trusted matt, has bitch out on us(everything happened like i said it would btw ) dustin wrote a pretty good short script in the fantasy genre, needs some dialoge work, and some charater touching up, but its cool. Me, well im gonna join the Air Force... get all my money for college and make money to get film equip and use awsome military resourses to get great shots. Maybe have a 152 Productions HQ #2 i should find guys like me in the USAF and get some kinda productions goings, and if i not well i prefer riding solo. 3 years later ill be out So love you all, and keep it real with 152, we wont die... dont worry, just some changes.

Nick Sayers