Return to Website

Studio 152 Productions Fan Forum!

A Forum for the fans of Studio 152 Productions movies.

Studio 152 Productions Fan Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
this is the new shit

Alright just got back from 152 HQ at shawns, and we were filming a fucking phatty ass music video to the song "what it is to burn" by Finch, the greatest fucking new bend on the fucking fucked up fucker ass earth! so yeah we go it edited now alls i have to do tomorrow is fuck with the post production shit and get some lightning and shit in it. its off the fucking wall peeps i cant wait,... it will premier like always in MR caleys class on thursday! PEACE and kiss my ass. Oh yeah check out Bruce Almighty pretty fucking funny ma niggas.

152 Nick

FINCH MUSIC VID

The music vid premier was good, people loved it. It was a little intense for the preps though... ooops but hell everyone loved it, didnt get one bad review at all, speaking of that u mother fucker better email cat some movie reviews! lol well kiss my ass and love me forever. LOVE YOU ALL!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Alright just got back from 152 HQ at shawns, and we were filming a fucking phatty ass music video to the song "what it is to burn" by Finch, the greatest fucking new bend on the fucking fucked up fucker ass earth! so yeah we go it edited now alls i have to do tomorrow is fuck with the post production shit and get some lightning and shit in it. its off the fucking wall peeps i cant wait,... it will premier like always in MR caleys class on thursday! PEACE and kiss my ass. Oh yeah check out Bruce Almighty pretty fucking funny ma niggas.

152 Nick

Re: FINCH MUSIC VID

Your video blows, it sucks, horribly, god dam it was pathetic..... no no im screwing with u , its good its good

Replying to:

The music vid premier was good, people loved it. It was a little intense for the preps though... ooops but hell everyone loved it, didnt get one bad review at all, speaking of that u mother fucker better email cat some movie reviews! lol well kiss my ass and love me forever. LOVE YOU ALL!

Replying to:

152 Nick

Re: this is the new ****

who is this nick sayers guy anyway?

why's he nick my name?