Return to Website

Studio 152 Productions Fan Forum!

A Forum for the fans of Studio 152 Productions movies.

Studio 152 Productions Fan Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: You gotta realize this, its important

WHY'D YA FUCKING EAT IT ANYWAY, YOU DUMBASS??!!! I can just imagine you sitting on Nana's toilet thinking, "Oh shit, here comes the fucking penny I swallowed out of my own stupidity!" Then grimacing as it slowly came out of your asshole, centimeter by centimeter. They're not painful memories either, not for you anyway.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

MANDY YOUR GONNA FUCKING DIE! That penny took forever to come out too! STOP THE MEMORIES OF PAIN! NO NO NO! i was at nana's house too, when i blasted that ass penny out my pipe corn hole.

Replying to:

Oh man...for shizzle my nizzle...Nick definitely is da pimp. He's been da pimp since shit out a penny without cryin'.

Replying to:

yes... im white by the way. white people trying to be black *shakes head and cringes*

Replying to:

All you people need to realize somethin. Nick is a pimp, hes the king playa, hes the shizzle that puts on your bizzle. He is suited and booted, not even his pimp like character can come close to his true talent. So you better recognize him for his mink, and those gator skins, and those tripped out sunglasses, hes comin to lay down the smack, big nick has paid the coss to be the boss.... now, recognize

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You gotta realize this, its important

Sounds like "the bomb" Nick Sayers style to me.

Replying to:

WHY'D YA FUCKING EAT IT ANYWAY, YOU DUMBASS??!!! I can just imagine you sitting on Nana's toilet thinking, "Oh shit, here comes the fucking penny I swallowed out of my own stupidity!" Then grimacing as it slowly came out of your asshole, centimeter by centimeter. They're not painful memories either, not for you anyway.

Replying to:

MANDY YOUR GONNA FUCKING DIE! That penny took forever to come out too! STOP THE MEMORIES OF PAIN! NO NO NO! i was at nana's house too, when i blasted that ass penny out my pipe corn hole.

Replying to:

Oh man...for shizzle my nizzle...Nick definitely is da pimp. He's been da pimp since shit out a penny without cryin'.

Replying to:

yes... im white by the way. white people trying to be black *shakes head and cringes*

Replying to:

All you people need to realize somethin. Nick is a pimp, hes the king playa, hes the shizzle that puts on your bizzle. He is suited and booted, not even his pimp like character can come close to his true talent. So you better recognize him for his mink, and those gator skins, and those tripped out sunglasses, hes comin to lay down the smack, big nick has paid the coss to be the boss.... now, recognize

Re: Re: You gotta realize this, its important

Yes, Ok, Lets act like white people.. Scenario 1. Somewhere in Washington State..... " Dam ya'll, you youngins, 14 years ole, no brides or grooms yet!, Scat outta ma house before I turn the wrong road kill loose your dinner ya here!" Somewhere in Seattle.. better yet Bellvue, Near a Starbucks... " hahah ole chum Nicholas, Would you like to come Yachting with me this weekend!, I have gotten a splendid new 15,000$ 50 footer!, 10 feet bigger than yours oh hahaha, it is so great, come join me.." .. *shutters* white people in washington state... please dont be like them, and if you dont wanna be anything, just be Djiboutian... or from the South Georgia republic and Sandwitch Islands... those are two great countries.

Replying to:

Replying to:

you aint me dood.....

Just thought I would tell you, you need to get your own name. Thats kinda interesting that your from Washington too. Lucky Luciano from the mafia is the REAL killuminati, get your own props not mine.