Return to Website

Studio 152 Productions Fan Forum!

A Forum for the fans of Studio 152 Productions movies.

Studio 152 Productions Fan Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1337, it's not going to die!

fuckin nerd.... please, shut the fuck up, and after that.. show me some love, and shut the fuck up.... then on top of that, have a nice serving of ..... you guessed it!? SHUT THE FUCK UP!, you can use that leet speak for your gay sleep overs, just dont use up all the anal lubricant. Amy yates is a bitch

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sadly, this language is here to stay. Like it or not, it's not going to be going anywhere. The origins of modern day 1337 come back as far as the late 80's. Just start searching googles archived groups and you'll find small hints of 1337 even back in the good ol' days. Anyway, you should do an evolutionary documentary on 1337. Using british voices of course, since that's the only way an interesting documentary is made. I must now staple my word on here, so... Meow...

Re: Re: 1337, it's not going to die!

who the fuck are you?

Replying to:

fuckin nerd.... please, shut the fuck up, and after that.. show me some love, and shut the fuck up.... then on top of that, have a nice serving of ..... you guessed it!? SHUT THE FUCK UP!, you can use that leet speak for your gay sleep overs, just dont use up all the anal lubricant. Amy yates is a bitch

Replying to:

Sadly, this language is here to stay. Like it or not, it's not going to be going anywhere. The origins of modern day 1337 come back as far as the late 80's. Just start searching googles archived groups and you'll find small hints of 1337 even back in the good ol' days. Anyway, you should do an evolutionary documentary on 1337. Using british voices of course, since that's the only way an interesting documentary is made. I must now staple my word on here, so... Meow...