Return to Website

Studio 152 Productions Fan Forum!

A Forum for the fans of Studio 152 Productions movies.

Studio 152 Productions Fan Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SNIPER!!!!!

umm

how about we make a counter strike style movie shawn.. we can use nicks old house and infiltrate it, there can be some terrorists inside, chechen terrorists and they took hostages and now the special forces have to come in and get them. Nick likes that idea alot

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dustin has been working on making our laser guns shoot lasers. So when I woke up this morning I had kind of a groovy Idea! Perhaps we could have a scene down by Nick's creek at his old house where the creek turns and theirs that log? remember it? maybe? It's not to specific and all but any way; we could do some sniper attack or something there? do some first person bulleting like in kung fu and have him whip around and hit it out of the air from the first person shot and transfer over to a shot of the laser flying off the saber and going into the water.... then he can use force speed or something and get behind him and kill him.... i dunno.... any way thats just what of I thought of! A BOUNTY HUNTER SNIPER FITTING INTO THE MOVIE THOUGH...... I dunno. WHAT do you think?