Return to Website

Studio 152 Productions Fan Forum!

A Forum for the fans of Studio 152 Productions movies.

Studio 152 Productions Fan Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Starwars fan film

how are so are u interested

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i am! hehe..

Replying to:

Lightsabers are cool. Hey everyone we are gonna devote some time to a fan film please reply to this to express any kinda interest...

Re: Re: Re: Starwars fan film

i'm.. interested.

Replying to:

how are so are u interested

Replying to:

i am! hehe..

Replying to:

Lightsabers are cool. Hey everyone we are gonna devote some time to a fan film please reply to this to express any kinda interest...

Re: Starwars fan film

This fillm will blow most other 152 films out of the water if done right

Replying to:

yay i cant wait to be in this movie! i have seen some of your other ones and they are awsome i cant wait!

Replying to:

Lol cat STARWARS FAN FILM as in serious lightsaber ass kicking

Replying to:

Well it looks like you have some fans... So what are you thinking of doing? Just shots of fans saying stuff or i dunno a bunch of psycho fans storming down shawns house with a camera and freaking out "OMG IT'S __" and you guys show up with guuuuuunnnnnnssss and stuuufff and kill them all Yay! I'm kidding ^_^... Just sounds fun but Hmm yes us Fans and stuff... Gah I shut up now. And Kimbob why are you refearing to your self as a hooker now?

Replying to:

yes the fan killing idea is great muhahaha we need to kill the with bombs though uahahah!! YES BOMBS!!!! or we can take advantage of them with our stardom and u know... muaha yes...... i see it all now,....

Replying to:

Well it looks like you have some fans... So what are you thinking of doing? Just shots of fans saying stuff or i dunno a bunch of psycho fans storming down shawns house with a camera and freaking out "OMG IT'S __" and you guys show up with guuuuuunnnnnnssss and stuuufff and kill them all Yay! I'm kidding ^_^... Just sounds fun but Hmm yes us Fans and stuff... Gah I shut up now. And Kimbob why are you refearing to your self as a hooker now?

Replying to:

Well it looks like you have some fans... But what if you did something other than the Star Wars one too like just a fan one... Not Just shots of fans saying stuff but a bunch of psycho fans storming down shawns house with a camera and freaking out "OMG IT'S __" and you guys show up with guuuuuuns and stuuufff and kill them all Yay! I'm kidding ^_^... Just sounds fun but Hmm yes us Fans and stuff... Gah I shut up now. And Kimbob why are you refearing to your self as a hooker now?

Replying to: