Welcome to the Athlone Triathlon Club Message Board
This Forum has been setup for discussing all things relating to ATC
Please read the Code of Conduct guidelines and be familiar with them.
They will be strictly enforced

Athlone Triathlon Club

NOTICE: Club Messageboard is currently full and not accepting new messages, please use new messageboard here

Athlone Triathlon Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ATHLONE TRIATHLON CLUB AQUATHONS

Hi all,

Aquathons will be taking place 22nd & 29th June.

Thanks to those who have already volunteered to marshal. I would like to make sure that we have a sufficient number of marshals on the night. Those of you who intend to race, can you please bring someone along who can marshal on your behalf.

If we find that we have too many marshals on the day, you may race, so bring along your wetsuit and runners!!

Lough Ree Inn will be providing teas and coffees after the race, but we would also like to put on a bit of a spread for our athletes and supporters. We’ve had a couple of sandwich making volunteers, but if our competing athletes wouldn’t mind bringing along something sweet (buns biscuits etc.) you can drop these off to our registration area.

OH ONE MORE THING!! If anyone has spare bright coloured swim caps can you please bring these along on the night. You can have them back afterwards.

Thanks in advance,

Jackie
087 9015631

Re: ATHLONE TRIATHLON CLUB AQUATHONS

i will be along to marshal

Thanks FF,

Can all marshals please meet up at Lough Ree Inn tomorrow evening before the race at about 5.45- 6.00. Sign on for the race opens at 6.15.

Marshal briefing will be at 6.00.

If anyone can help out before that to put down mats, set up transition etc let me know by leaving your number and I can call to organise.

Thanks again for all the help,

Jackie

Just emailed you.

:::: FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT ::::

We created the Code of Conduct to provide a basic understanding of what's allowed and not allowed in our forums. The following are the principle guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of our CoC:
* Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
* Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others
* Comply with existing laws
* Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors
* Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
Password Protected Forum for Club Members ONLY. To request a password Please E-mail athlonetriclub@hotmail.com