Welcome to the Athlone Triathlon Club Message Board
This Forum has been setup for discussing all things relating to ATC
Please read the Code of Conduct guidelines and be familiar with them.
They will be strictly enforced

Athlone Triathlon Club

NOTICE: Club Messageboard is currently full and not accepting new messages, please use new messageboard here

Athlone Triathlon Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wicklow 200km Sunday 12th June

Hi,

Just wondering who is planning on heading for the wicklow 200km on Sunday??

The Wicklow 200 / 100 will start from the Shoreline Leisure Centre in Greystones. The event will start at 7.00am.

Can those interested, update this post so we can meet in ARSC and maybe car pool etc? Any ideas on what time we should leave at?

Thanks
David Seery

Re: Wicklow 200km Sunday 12th June

There were a good number of people saying they are doing it. Adrian said he would bring bikes in his 'knacker van'. I can bring 3 passengers if that is still the case. I think we should arrange to be at the ARSC for 5.45 to leave at 6am. This should give us enough time to be on the bikes for 8am. Its a 7-8hr spin on the day so the earlier we get started the better.
Looks like its going to be a 'damp' day on Sunday.

Myself and Martin are stayin up Sat nite so will meet ye at d start at whatever time is decided...
Forcast doesn't look too healthy alright!

enjoy lads if you need an umberella give me a shout

Good stuff, I'll be there. See ye at ARSC.

(Met eireann just forcast 4cm in wicklow !)

Adrian

Wicklow 200km Sunday 12th June

http://www.met.ie/forecasts/county.asp

see website

See ya there Dave

Just chatted Adrian Dolan there and we are meeting at 5.30am in pool carpark. The earlier we get up there the better!

Looks like a long day in the office!!

Dave

Just want to say well done to those who completed the wicklow 200km yesterday in horrendous conditions. I think half the M2M crew were there and if we got through that, M2M should be no bother!!

Well done again

Thanks to yourself and train on the sally gap
What a day in the saddle
Well done to the 13 that made it and cycled home together which was great.

:::: FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT ::::

We created the Code of Conduct to provide a basic understanding of what's allowed and not allowed in our forums. The following are the principle guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of our CoC:
* Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
* Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others
* Comply with existing laws
* Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors
* Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
Password Protected Forum for Club Members ONLY. To request a password Please E-mail athlonetriclub@hotmail.com