Welcome to the Athlone Triathlon Club Message Board
This Forum has been setup for discussing all things relating to ATC
Please read the Code of Conduct guidelines and be familiar with them.
They will be strictly enforced

Athlone Triathlon Club

NOTICE: Club Messageboard is currently full and not accepting new messages, please use new messageboard here

Athlone Triathlon Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hell of the West

For anyone who is heading to do the race, I have managed to get a house in Kilkee for the Friday night. Saves the early start on Saturday, the cost will be nominal and sleeps 6 as far as I know...Let me know if anyone is interested, if there is enough demand I may be able to get a 2nd house and can extend it to the Saturday night..email is below.

Re: Hell of the West

Sound job Dave. Ill take you up on that offer.
John

Well Dave,

Can you pencil in me, Tom Murray and Adrian Dolan (3 of us) for the Friday night please. We head back home on the sat eve after the race.

Thanks a million.

Dave Seery

Dave, i know we spoke about it earlier but i'l add my name to the list here as it seems to be growing.
thanks,
charlie

put my name on it, i can sleep on the floor if beds booked. can't wait to beat Colm Turner's record course 2.07 last year

Wayne,

I think that new bike of yours has a small engine on it! Youll have no problem beathing that record...good luck!!

Lads so far we have room for 6 so that was John, Charlie, Davie, Tommy, Adrian and myself. I have Wayne and Mark V next in line. I am trying to get a 2nd house sorted...will keep you posted

If you get a 2nd house I'll take a bed. No worries if not

Should know early next week lads..

Hi Dave,

Not competing (entry is clossed :( ) but if you get a second house and there are places available, Id be interested in going down to watch de event.. Obviously sort out all those competing first!

Thanks,
Tom

I have got the 2nd house for Kilkee so we are all set. So far we have John R, Charlie N, Davie S, Adrian D, Tommy M, Mark V, Myself, Des H, Nick F, Wayne R. Cheers Lads

:::: FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT ::::

We created the Code of Conduct to provide a basic understanding of what's allowed and not allowed in our forums. The following are the principle guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of our CoC:
* Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
* Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others
* Comply with existing laws
* Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors
* Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
Password Protected Forum for Club Members ONLY. To request a password Please E-mail athlonetriclub@hotmail.com