Welcome to the Athlone Triathlon Club Message Board
This Forum has been setup for discussing all things relating to ATC
Please read the Code of Conduct guidelines and be familiar with them.
They will be strictly enforced

Athlone Triathlon Club

NOTICE: Club Messageboard is currently full and not accepting new messages, please use new messageboard here

Athlone Triathlon Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lost sheep half ironman.

This years race is also the national middle distance championships. Looking at the great results from our members in the tri an mhi event, I hope we might get some representatives from our club to take part.
As those that have previously competed in this event already know,it is prob the toughest event on the calander,with two cat one climbs on the cycle route, and over 17 miles climbing in total. the run is not for the faint hearted either.
However It is also one of the most enjoyable races out there, with great organisation and a great social night after.
I have spoken to the race organisers, and they plan to revert to the original swim course, which is less difficult than that used in recent years.
Im keen to hear from anyone interested for training etc......
Mick

Re: Lost sheep half ironman.

I note 2nd tranche of entries open tomorrow morning at 9am

Tom

I understand its filled up already. hope anyone looking to enter has been successful.

Please not that extra places have been made available
http://www.corktri.com/

:::: FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT ::::

We created the Code of Conduct to provide a basic understanding of what's allowed and not allowed in our forums. The following are the principle guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of our CoC:
* Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
* Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others
* Comply with existing laws
* Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors
* Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
Password Protected Forum for Club Members ONLY. To request a password Please E-mail athlonetriclub@hotmail.com