Welcome to the Athlone Triathlon Club Message Board
This Forum has been setup for discussing all things relating to ATC
Please read the Code of Conduct guidelines and be familiar with them.
They will be strictly enforced

Athlone Triathlon Club

NOTICE: Club Messageboard is currently full and not accepting new messages, please use new messageboard here

Athlone Triathlon Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Upcoming Events

Hi all,

As I’m filling the secretary’s shoes at the moment I have been asked to let you know about the following events coming up. . . .

Westport, Co Mayo, Saturday 16th July

Distances: 750m swim, 22.5k Cycle, 5km run
via:http://www.runireland.com/events/westport-triathlon

Howth Challenge Series

Monday 23rd May Howth Challenge Aquathon Series Race 1
Monday 27th May Howth Challenge Aquathon Series Race 2
Sunday 17th July Howth Challenge Triathlon
Monday 8th August Howth Challenge Aquathon Series Race 3
Sunday 4th September Howth Challenge Aqua Escape - 2km Open Water Swim (wetsuit optional)
Sunday 23rd October Howth Challenge Charity Walk / Fun Run - in aid of the Irish Cancer Society.

All the event details are summarised on the www.healthpro.ie/action site or you can visit www.howthaquathon.com or www.howthtriathlon.com sites for further details.

Top of Mourne Triathlon - Newry Triathlon http://www.topofmourne.com/

Race2Glory in Kiltimagh Co. Mayo on 16th July
Race2Glory is a 40km duathlon (10km Run, 23Km Cycle and 7Km Run) taking place on the 16th July 2011 in Kiltimagh, Co. Mayo. www.race2glory.com

Letterkenney Triathlon
24/7 Triathlon Club's 1st sprint triathlon Saturday 20th August www.letterkenny247.com

Re: Upcoming Events

I see the Kiltimagh duathlon on 16th July is also the date of the Lanesboro Two Provinces Triathlon.

No doubt John will be there to defend his title!
Might even give it a go myself

:::: FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT ::::

We created the Code of Conduct to provide a basic understanding of what's allowed and not allowed in our forums. The following are the principle guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of our CoC:
* Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
* Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others
* Comply with existing laws
* Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors
* Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
Password Protected Forum for Club Members ONLY. To request a password Please E-mail athlonetriclub@hotmail.com